Where: EWTO CYPRUS School Limassol
When: Sunday, December 10, 2017
Time: Kids 4-6 15:30 – 16:30
Kids 6-8 16:45 – 17:45
Kids 9-12 18:00 – 19:00
• Find out what your children will be learning this semester
• Get an introduction to the overall Kids WingTsun Curriculum – where is the journey going?
• What are the teaching targets?
• How will the children be taught?
• Who will teach them?
• How does the grading work? How are children assessed?
• How can you as parent support the progress of your child at home?
• What can you expect your child to know by the end of the semester?
• Organizational factors for a safe & smooth running of the classes
• Parent’s visit to classes – Parent & Child Day
• Introduction of “Parents’ Club” (sharing & exchange of information that can help to improve the kids performance)
Please confirm your participation at the reception or by calling 700 888 07 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org