Self-Defence for Women
Train your Mindfulness – Gain Self-Confidence – Learn to resist force
You want to feel safe? In your city, at night, at work or anywhere else? In 3 hours on a weekend we will make you more self-confident – with our special class: Self-Defence for Women.
Every woman knows about daily situations in which she feels uncomfortable or even threatened – situations in which it is difficult to define your own borders and then also to protect those. We are helping you with our practical seminar and Mindfulness Training to rely on your “gut feeling” and to react appropriately. (see what the participants that already tried said about the course).
After this special class, you will feel at ease to clearly and distinctly give the right sign to anyone who approaches you either with your facial expression, your words or your determined actions. And this is not only related to physical assaults, but also to verbal allusions or “accidental” touches.
In many cases the encounters follow the same pattern. Our special class gives you answers, on how you can sharpen your radar to assess potentially dangerous and unpleasant situations and by doing so to choke off all potential attacks in their making.
Our realistically & streetwise taught “Special Class Women Self-Defence” was developed by following the latest research found by our EWTO WingTsun Grandmasters, Police Force & a team of Psychologists.
- Recognize violation of personally set borders and learn to protect them
- Develop an early warning system for delicate situations (gut feeling)
- Change your self-image from weak to strong
- Resolution of thinking barriers
- Demonstration of own physical strength
- Reduction of hitting-restraints (Full-body dummy utilization)
- Effective Self-Defence which works also under high stress-pressure
Admission & Information:
- Seminar Fees: 79 € – 3 hours crash course
- Physical requirements: none
- Coach: SiFu Alexander Olich, National Chief Instructor Cyprus
- Minimum Age: 16 years
- Our courses have minimum 8 participants and maximal 14
- Location: EWTO Headquarters Cyprus, Thekla Lysioti Str. 4, 3030 Limassol
When: 23/11/2017, Thursday 8 am – 11am or 25/11/2017 Saturday 4.30 pm – 7.30 pm
To register of for more information please complete the form below: